Autel Support Communities
Autel Support Communities
Welcome, Guest     Sign in
Communities > Diagnostic & Analysis System > MaxiSys > MaxSys MS906 wont boot, it would only re...
MaxSys MS906 wont boot, it would only restart every time it try to boot.

2035 Views 2 Replies Latest reply: 2016-11-19 00:31:34

•   Level 2   
    (38) points
    Hanyboy69
    2016-11-14 12:34:39
      Hello,
    Did anyone succeed in fixing this issue with a firmware upgrade without sending the unit out for repairs? Very disappointed in Autel, paid over 2k for this unit and can't even get the tech support on the phone after 3 days of continuous calling. Machine is not even 3 month old and it won't boot, it would only restart every time it try to boot. I could only get as far as the MaxiSys logo and it will restart on its own. Can anyone help? Please I need help.

•   Level 2   
    (38) points
    Hanyboy69
    2016-11-14 18:51:48 (Reply to:Hanyboy69)
     I received a phone call back from the tech support, his name is Harold, He was helpful, he informed me that the unit can not be booted from the SD card, therefor, it must be sent in for exchange, he told me that they will send a brand new unit and not a refurbished one as soon as they receive mine. He emailed me an RGA number with a form to fill for the warranty. I already sent my unit back to them and they should receive it in 2 to 3 days. Hopefully this issue does not happen to any of you.
    I will keep you posted with the update.

•   Level 2   
    (38) points
    Hanyboy69
    2016-11-19 00:31:34 (Reply to:Hanyboy69)
     So here is the update, the unit was received 2 days ago by Autel but did not hear from them so I sent an email to Harold from the tech support asking him what is the updates on my unit. I got an email back with this reply "tool needs to be flashed but China has not released the flash files - 11/17"
    I replied "You told me that you're replacing the unit with with a new unit the same day as soon as you receive mine!!!" and I got no answer so far.
    Does anyone have experience with Autel's customer service? Do they promise things and deliver something else? I am worried because I need my scanner. Does anyone have a suggestion? What should I do?
  Total1 Pages